Sunday, December 21, 2014

Rewind & Recap

Jacob's scout pack went roller skating, and I use that word loosely ;) 
 
Levi sure did have a great time, too! 
 
 I took the boys to our town's Christmas parade.
The weather was great!






We've never put lights on our house, but this year Kris was kind enough per the boys' request.  :)
And of course, they love the 'blow up' :)

We drove around in our Christmas PJs, the boys that is, looking at Christmas lights.

During the last week of KDO before Christmas break, it was pajama day!
 
Every year we have been so lucky to walk right up to Santa without waiting in a line!
Not so sure what Santa was wearing(?).

Luke helping Meme put up her Christmas tree.
 
My sweet loves before church.
And I tried laying down Levi's hair, but it has a mind of its own!
 
And I have NO IDEA how this happened, but Levi lost his first tooth.
We knew it was sort of loose, but I didn't think it was anywhere near coming out!
He was playing behind the love seat, went down with his tooth, and came up without it!
So weird!
And I do not like it one bit!!!  It totally changes his looks!
And did I mention he's my baby!?!   And 4.5?!?!  Way too young for this!!


1 comment:

Witty Whitfields said...

Love reading about your family! Cute kiddos!