Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!
 
Friday I went to Jacob's school for Mother's Day Tea.
 
It was so incredibly sweet!
 
I got a good laugh reading through this book.
 
Let's take a look - I'll translate below the pic :)
She is nice to me and she let's me get on the computer
 
I can do the dishes.  I can clean my room.  I can help my mom to sleep.  I can help my mom to drive.  I can help my mom to rest.  Can you see us in the car in #4? :)
 
She likes to drink coffee (I don't drink coffee, ha!).  She loves to get on the computer (true story).  She likes to watch wheel of fortune (or forchin - HA!)
 

A new dress.  I would give my mom a card.  And a pitcher (picture) of her and some flowers.
 
the robe answer made me laugh!  it's so true, especially in the winter!  and i WISH i was 26!!!
don't you love the picture he drew of me?  and for keepsake and a reminder, i kept my visitor badge :)
 
Kris let me sleep in this morning and he also made me breakfast, but that part is no different than any other Sunday :)
 
I got a beautiful necklace and bracelet.  Love!
 
I could not imagine my life without these two little people in it.
 
I am blessed!  And I do not take it for granted.  I thank God every day for entrusting me with them.
 
I thorougly ADORE being a boy mom!
God knew what he was doing giving me these two :))))
 
And Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Meme!  We love you bunches!

2 comments:

The Crowder Family said...

So sweet! I love the pictures of you with the boys--precious!

Kelley said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever read! I like that you are 25 feet tall and you are 26. I think that is fabulous!