Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 38 Update



How Far Along: 38 Weeks

Size of baby: I'm convinced it's at least 8lbs.  I am HUGE!!!

Total Weight Gain: not sure, but I am so swollen that I gained 3lbs since last week!

Maternity Clothes: jeans/slacks are a MUST! but I've got a few shirts that are not maternity

Gender: have no idea!!  still thinking girl ;)

Movement:  indeed!  and it's getting lower and lower (sorry TMI)

What I miss:  no question, SLEEP!!!!

Sleep: see above

Best moment this week:  completing my last full week of work :)

What I am looking forward to: Wednesday, June 23rd @ 7:35ish 



*mommy, daddy and jacob are patiently waiting for you sweet baby!

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

kim, you look so cute! i'm so very happy and excited for you guys! can't believe baby key is almost here!

Beth said...

So sure for Kris to cut off the heart.

Kelley said...

You look fantastic! I think it is a girl too!