Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Whew, what a whirlwind. We arose (no pun intended) bright and early this morning, got in our Easter Sunday best, and headed to Russellville at 8am to join Meme & Papaw at their church. Then went back to their house for a delicious lunch--thanks Meme! We had a wonderful visit with family. Sorry it was so short, we were back on the road by 3pm.

None of the kiddos wanted their picture made today, below is the best I could get.

This is Jacob in the same ears from last year that I posted in my Way-Back post this week.


This is the closest I could get both of them looking forward. Still cute!


Here is the adorable Bunny Cake Meme made for the grandkiddos. However, it was eaten by all. Thanks Meme! It was delish!


p.s. I did not forget my sweet little Luke. I remember taking a couple of pictures of him in the bunny ears, but now that I think about it, I was using John's camera. Hopefully they turned out good, and Beth will post on her blog.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter!

No comments: