Thursday, January 5, 2012

Who's ready to decorate?

I've mentioned before that I want my boys to grow up in a home always decorated for the holidays.  
{but if they're like their daddy, they probably won't even notice - JK!  sorta!}   :)
Now I'm not saying I will decorate for 'Flag Day', but I will try to hit the major ones.  

Up next is Valentine's Day.  I'm finding lots of cute ideas on the trusty Pinterest, so I thought I would share a few.  
You know I love a banner!  
I found this free banner printable and plan to make one and jazz it up a bit adding this.

I also love a free printable!  I saw this one and knew I had to print and frame!

I thought this might also be cute for the mantle.

Can't forget a wreath!  This is up my alley, but that's a lot of felt circles to cut!
We'll see how ambitious I get :)

I went to a local thrift store the other day and got both of these for $.75  
{not sure if that goes together, just stuck it in there}

I pulled down from the attic all the other V-Day decor and I saw all that I bought last year after the holiday to use this year.  Buying for the next year is always a surprise because I never remember what I bought.  :)

Oh, and I came across this and just adored it!  
Run to your nearest Target and getcha a little mailbox from the dollar bins!!

And lastly, I saw this and thought it was adorable for the back of the kitchen chairs.
My friend Melody and I are going to have a craft day and attempt to make some using this tutorial which is more user friendly. :)

And because I love to reflect, here is last year's picture of the boys on Valentine's :)
{someone pass me a kleenex}

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I love it! So cute decorating ideas! Your boys are so cute!

Taylor said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog!! I didn't even realize when I started following you that you were also in NWA!! How fun! And we can rely on each other through this journey!