Thursday, April 8, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I create my own little cocktail with this punch and a splash of sprite.  Yum!


I've tried several mascaras to find the perfect brush that doesn't clump, and for me, this is it!

Lovin' these right now.  They are for the baby, not me.  :)

Speaking of baby, I still grease Jacob up like a little piggy after a bath with this wonderful smell. 

Maternity undies - enough said. 


This is the Holy Grail of Hairspray.  I will not go back to any other, love it!  Can purchase at your local Walmart.

This gets me through the work day.  Pop in my ear phones and I'm good.
I realize these are totally random.  Just thought I'd post what came to mind. 

2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Charming Charlie's is WAY better than Sam Moon...well, in the jewelry department. Everything in the store is color coordinated...all the pinks together, all the reds together, etc. It's SO awesome!!

You can't buy anything from their website, but you can see if there is one in your area. Here is the website... www.charmingcharlie.com.

ENJOY!

Beth said...

Love the list. I've found some new products.