Saturday, April 10, 2010

3 Musketeers

I had all the kiddos today.  From 8:45am to 5:30pm, but who's counting.  :)
They had a wonderful time playing with one another.  I love hearing Jacob say "c'mon Lukie". 

At one point I heard a bunch of little giggles.  I knew they were all in Jacob's room, just didn't know what was so funny.  I went in there and saw this.  They had taken all the toys out of the toy chest and climbed in. 
I could not get Jacob to put that ketchup bottle down for nothing! 
I will be honest, I'm worn out.  They are all close in age, so I think that had something to do with the fact they all wanted the toy each other was playing with. 

I'm kinda glad that we waited 3 yrs to expand our family.  :) 

We love you Kate and Luke!  Good times!

1 comment:

Beth said...

cute picture. Thank you Aunt Sissy!