Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Baking

Beth brought her munchkins over today to decorate Christmas cookies. Last year after Christmas, I found these cute children's aprons at Walmart for like $2 - so cute!

Here is Jacob in the Santa apron


Here's Kate in the Gingerbread apron, but she would not wear the hat. Still cute!


I'm sorry I didn't have an apron for Lukie. He's still cute as ever! He looks so big in this picture!


Jacob wanted to eat the cookie so bad instead of decorating. He couldn't contain himself, he took a little bite.


I could not get both of them to look at me, oh well.


I wished I had taken a picture of the cookies after decorating, they were cute. Hope they had fun. I'll be sweeping up sprinkles till Spring.

1 comment:

Beth said...

loved the aprons. Jacob ate his entire cookie except for just a little...and he ate the toppings separate.