Saturday, September 19, 2009

WOOOO PIG SOOOOIE!

Maybe I haven't looked hard enough, but I haven't found a razorback shirt I like for Jacob. Too bad, because this would've been a cute picture - I mean it still is, just not complete since tonight is game night.


For anyone who knows my dad, he does not like sports. Never has... never will. In fact, I think I know more about football than he does. Is that not weird? I told him tonight I think he's the only man on earth who doesn't like football. But that didn't stop him from having a little team spirit since we were watching the game. He was a good sport... for the camera.

2 comments:

Beth said...

so funny! love the hat on jacob and daddy!

Shelia said...

oh this cracks me up...well he aint the only man... my hubby doesnt do sports either...