Monday, September 28, 2009

Guess Who's Back

Can't believe I went over a week without posting, goodness. I had Wed-Fri off from work last week because I spent time with some family that was in from PA and TN. As always, it was fun to catch up and just hang out. A lot of pictures were taken, but just a few with my camera.
It was such a beautiful day Saturday, so we headed to the Bentonville Square. We walked around the Farmer's Market and then my aunt and cousins wanted to go into the Walton's 5-10. Here is my mom and Aunt Carolene.
Since Beth and I had already taken the tour about 12yrs ago, we sat by the fountain with the kiddos who enjoyed putting their feet in the water, which was cold.
I think Jacob might be done with the stroller days. Guess we wasted our money on this one because this is his first time in it, and possibly his last.
On Sunday, we drove over to Eureka Springs. Good times were had. This picture cracks me up because apparently mother didn't hear me say "stop, I wanna take your picture." She had already crossed the street.
It was good to see you Aunt C, Uncle G, Shelby, and Amber!
p.s. I'm not an Osmond fan, but Donny is quite entertaining on DWTS.

No comments: