Saturday, May 9, 2009

Say what?

I must have you excuse the grammatical errors in the attached photo. Jacob's daycare had all the kids make this for their moms. It's very sweet, I understand the intent, but I have to giggle at a few spelling errors. It's still cute nonetheless.


Also, here is a recap of a conversation I had with Jacob the other day. As you will see, he was not in a good mood...
Me singing: "twinkle twinkle little"
Jacob interrupts: no star!
Me singing: "ring around the"
Jacob interrupts: no rosy!
Me singing: "little bunny" - you may not be familiar with this one, Meme sings it
Jacob interrupts: no fufu!
I of course just had to laugh. Which he didn't like either.

2 comments:

Beth said...

uhhh, maybe someone doesn't like your singing...
love the hand prints!

The Robinsons said...

uh oh. looks like it's starting. :) we know all about it. it really is hard not to laugh at times.