Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

To my love... Happy 4th Anniversary! That was a beautiful day, and it could not have been more perfect for us.

A few highlights I remember from that day:
  • The excitement, oh the excitement
  • The sunshine
  • My wonderful mom and sister helping me get ready and their smiling faces
  • My dad telling me I look beautiful
  • The ride in the 1940 Lincoln Convertible (to the chapel with my dad, from the chapel with my new husband)
  • The walk down the aisle
  • The kiss... and the dip!
  • Being amongst great family and friends at the reception
  • The Chocolate Fountain!
  • Kris carrying me into our home as a new family :)
I love you lovebug!!

5.14.05

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

happy anniversary to you!

Beth said...

u were so pretty! It was a beautiful day! HAPPY Anniversary to you.