Friday, March 27, 2009

Ultimate

So if you're a frequent watcher of the Food Network, then you're familiar with Tyler Florence and his 30min show - Tyler's Ultimate. All the food he makes looks DELISH, however, I've never made a dish. Until now... I have my very own autographed latest edition cookbook!


Sadly I cannot say I was there to get it in person. My new company has a client that makes the line of "Sprout" baby food, and Tyler is the co-founder and executive chef. One of the owners of my company got to meet Tyler, and brought back a cookbook for everyone in the office. So nice!
p.s. Kris was eager to point out that Tyler obviously doesn't know me... 'Keep on Cookin'. Kris wishes I'd start. HA!

3 comments:

Pittman said...

that's cool!

Beth said...

I cannot wait to "borrow" this cookbook, so it will get some use! Tee ska du.

Kristen said...

Thank you for your comment about the kids - your little boy is adorable and I can't wait to see the pictures of his party! And I am completely jealous of the cookbook!!