Sunday, May 8, 2016

Film Festival

Our little town hosted a film festival co-founded by Geena Davis!
It's to promote women in film both on and off the camera.
This was the 2nd year for it, and the downtown area is so fun during this time.

Next year when both boys are in school, I'm gonna go to the square and hunt for celebrities.
I know Harry Connick Jr, Meg Ryan, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Bruce Dern, and Geena herself were among the famous faces spotted.

Speaking of Geena Davis... Friday night our church hosted a magic show, so I took the boys.
While we were waiting (on the front row), Geena herself walks right passed us!
By the time I got my camera turned on, she had her back to us. Ha!

Later she got called onto stage to help with a trick.


 Only in Bentonville would a giant M&M show up at church :) 









Love where we live!

No comments: