Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day 2016

This was Levi's first year filling out his own Valentine's for his classmates.
I should've taken a pic of his sweet handwriting!
Look at that little hand.  I want to bite it!  HA!

My little loves in their seasonally correct shirts :)
sidenote:  Levi was a trooper wearing the pink glasses. "Those are for girls," he said! :)

We are dorks!


I usually get a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's but they closed the one closest to us!
#howrude!

So what's the next best thing to do?  Invite your sister and her family over for chili! :)

 I sure do love these monkeys!


You do NOT have to tell me twice to decorate!
I love any excuse!


It was my first time to make cakepops and possibly my last.
Don't they look incredibly simple?  Joke was on me!  

I bought a French Silk Pie for backup :)

Kris surprised me with Pioneer Woman bowls!
Say what?!  I got him = 0! 
I thought it was understood we weren't getting each other anything.  Doh!
He did good y'all!

1 comment:

http://www.ca.pinkelstar.com/ said...

Wow! Lovely party! A lot of fun and everything is so romantic and red:) I love children's' glasses.