Friday, January 8, 2016

Heart full of Love

Levi had his yearly Echo and EKG on his little big heart! 

The same technician has done all his Echos.
I wish I had a picture of our little 1week old baby laying there.

Levi has NEVER resisted.
He always lays perfectly still.  

Even at 1yr, 18mos, 2yrs and so on...
He never fussed!  Not too many toddlers would lay still, I bet.
I'm telling ya, Levi is the BEST!

Another healthy report!!!
Thank you Jesus!!  
The pressure inside his aortic valve is good and there's minimal leakage.
We are SO grateful!!!

Psalm 136:1 

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.

His love endures forever.

1 comment:

http://www.uk.pinkelstar.com/ said...

It is good to hear these positive news! By the way, Levi is very handsome little gentleman! I am really happy that he growth healthy.