Saturday, February 20, 2010

$4.79!!!

I L.O.V.E Hobby Lobby!  For all of my seasonal decorations, I have hit the local HL after the holiday to capture the discounts.  I've never been a big decorator, but once we had Jacob, I wanted to decorate more for each holiday.  I still don't go all out, but I do try (somewhat).  I envision Jacob when he's a teenager telling his friends, "my mom always decorates for the holidays".  Hopefully he's not rolling his eyes as he says it.  HA!  :) 

I have actually been to HL twice this week.  On Monday, the Valentine merchandise was 50% off.  I always wait till at least 75% off before I make my move.  Well today I went back because I knew their supply wouldn't last.  I walked in, and 80% was marked!  Yippee!!

I bought these 3.  The 2 wooden ones at the top were originally $4.99 each, and the ceramic plate was $13.99.  Score for me!!  $4.79!! 

I H.E.A.R.T a good bargain.  Pun intended.  :) 


1 comment:

Karen said...

I miss my HL store. Our closest one is over an hour away ;(