Thursday, October 15, 2009

2 Cute Stories

My niece Kate is so funny, she cracks me up! I went over to her house yesterday for lunch and I got a good laugh. Beth laid Luke down for a nap, and so then the 3 of us went into her master bedroom so we didn't have to be so quiet. I asked Kate if she wanted a nap and she said no. I said I wish I could take a nap right now. So she jumped on the bed and tried pulling back the covers so she and I could lay down together. Beth didn't want her messing up the bed, but she did anyway. She said c'mon Sissy, lay down with me. I told her I couldn't get in there with her. She kept asking and finally she said "I don't have time for this." Made me laugh!

Jacob loves The Little Golden Book - The Story of Jesus. Tonight he would ask Kris... "Daddy, where's Jesus?" He asked over and over, and Kris went into Jacob's room to get the book out of his toy chest. He brings it back into the living room and Jacob says... "You found Jesus!!" So cute!!

Who knew having toddlers was so much fun? :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Glad Jesus is out of the toybox,:)