Saturday, July 11, 2009

Follow Me

I read a bunch of blogs - some of people I don't even know (you probably do it too). I have been reading them for months now, and it seems like I know them, however, they have no idea who I am. I almost feel like a stalker at times. Oh well... such is the blog world.

Anyway, I've seen the "Followers" button on their sidebar. Some have hundreds of people who read their blog, one lady has over 3000 people (she's very popular). I thought I would add that "Followers" to my sidebar, and when I did, I already had 4 people - HORRAY, made my day! :)

So if you read my blog regularly, let me know by adding yourself to the Followers. Let's see if I can get to 10 - that may be a stretch...

I'll end with a short, cute Jacob story:
This morning Jacob was watching Oswald - a show on the Noggin Network. The little dog sneezed, and Jacob said "Bless You Doggie". So sweet! Have a great weekend!

Talking to Meme

3 comments:

Jammie said...

I only have two followers (sad). I will add myself to yours. Will yu add yourself to mine?

Beth said...

i didn't know how to do that. I will follow u. love the jacob story.

Karen said...

Cute Jacob story! Now for followers - I added it to mine as well...thanks for the info!