Friday, October 3, 2008

Sweet Baby

I just have to share this sweet story: tonight Jacob and I were leaving Beth's house, and we were turning onto a street and there was a man with a camera and mighty tall tri-pod at the corner, and it appeared he was trying to get a picture of the sunset. And as I was turning, Jacob said "cheeeeeeeeeese". It was so darling, guess he thought he was taking his picture.


Here is a video of him saying just that, enjoy!
p.s. he is watching the ceiling fan at the beginning, still gets mesmerized.

3 comments:

rachel said...

Oh, he is sooo sweet!!!

The Robinsons said...

he is just the sweetest little boy. loved how he tossed the paci.

Beth said...

First off, I thought he wasn't suppose to have the passy except going to bed. Second, give that boy a fork. Third, he is so precious I love him. I love his CHHHEEEESSSSEEE!