Sunday, December 12, 2010

The boys

Last night we busted out Apples!

Jacob wanted to know what was going on

Today we showed Levi another new toy (well new to him, Meme got it at a garage sale for $1 when Jacob was this little.  I'd say we got our monies worth)  :)
Until he can stand on his own, we use the Bumbo seat.

Levi seemed to enjoy it.
Elmo's head used to move back and forth, but it eventually broke because Jacob tried his best to eat the eyes.

Here is Jacob in it in 2007 (6mos)

I also remembered I had this Christmas outfit that Jacob wore at 9mos and put it on Levi today who is just shy of 6mos.  

It's a tad short, but he definitely couldn't wear it at 9mos.  
So far, he's tracking ahead of Jacob as far as size and weight.   
{there's also a hat that came with it, but I hate that I cannot find it}

Here is Jacob Christmas 2007 (9mos)

And since I'm their momma and they're still young enough, I'd say those are some pretty boys. :)

5 comments:

The Robinsons said...

you've got such pretty boys, kim!

Kelley said...

Those boys are pretty! I love when they can share outfits.

Anonymous said...

Yes I would say so too. cutie pies
meme lovesems

Jacquie said...

Oh, YES, they are pretty boys!! I just love to look into their eyes!! Gorgeous!

Beth said...

They look so big in these pictures. I miss them so much. Levi looks like he is standing up!