Monday, March 22, 2010

Jacob's soon-to-be New Role

I saw this shirt at Kohls and just had to get it.  I can't wait for the day it's official.  :)
















We keep asking him if he wants a baby brother or sister.  And his answer is always the opposite of what you ask.  I told him he's going to be a big brother, and he said he wanted to be a big sister.  :)

Since my belly is every-so-growing, I've been telling him there's a baby in there, but he just looks at me like I've got two heads.  I've got a feeling this isn't going to sink in until we have the new baby in our arms or possibly until we're all home. 

Oh that'll be an interesting day.  :) 

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

nick did the same thing! he understood on one level that there was a baby coming. he just didn't understand when we couldn't send the baby back.